You can enjoy the most special and beautiful landscapes of Iceland and Greenland during the trip.
Tour high lights:
1.Nature and history at Þingvellir National Park. 2.Awesome power of Gullfoss Waterfall. 3.Hydrothermal features at Geysir hot spring. 4.Greenland Icebergs and Glaciers Boat tour. 5.Visit Greenland Ammassalik area and drum dance show. 6.Floating in soothing milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon. 7.The picturesque Seljalandsfoss waterfall. 8.Walking on the Sólheimajökull glacier. 9.Black volcanic sand beaches and rock formations. 10. Reynisdrangar rock pillars. 11. Skógafoss waterfall. 12. Landmannalaugar volcano area with super jeep 13. Bathe in a thermal pool and visit volcano Hekla
Day1: Arrive to KEF Iceland international airport, flybus to Reykjavik, hotel check in. Day2: Blue Lagoon and Golden Circle ( Þingvellir National Park,Gullfoss, Geysir) Day3: Fly to Greenland, visit Kulusuk and the Icebergs, Glaciers Boat tour, walk in Ammassalik village, Fly back to Reykjavik in the evening. Day4: South Coast, Seljalandsfoss waterfall,Skógafoss waterfall,vik black sand beach, glacier hike. Day5: Landmannalaugar volcano area with super jeep. Bathe in a thermal pool and visit volcano Hekla Day6: Departure, flybus to KEF airport.
- Duration: 6 days 5 nights
- Information: This tour is not included: Reykjavik accommodation, food and drink. What to bring: This tour includes 3 km walk. Bring good hiking shoes and warm clothes for the boat tour.
- English tour guide
- Flight between Reykjavík and Kulusuk
- English Guiding and boat tour during stay in Kulusuk
- Certificate of visit Greenland
- Blue Lagoon Entrance fee
- Glacier hike fee
- Landmannalaugar super jeep transportation